- Posted by Irfan Ayub
- On December 27, 2017
- 0 Comments
Manager Supply Chain
- MBA preferably with Engineering Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- 8-10 years’ experience Supply Chain Department of a large Company out of which minimum 5 years should be at managerial level.
- Experience in SAP B-1 environment is highly desirable.
- Job opening date: 26-Dec-2017
- Job Closing Date: 07-Jan-2018
Elite Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd. the leading EPC Contracting Company engaged in the construction of Bulk Oil Depots and other infrastructure for Oil Marketing Companies and Refineries in Pakistan. We urgently require the services of a professionally qualified and experienced Manager Supply Chain. Following will be the main job responsibilities of the position:
- Overall leadership and responsibility of Supply Chain Department.
- Close coordination with Project Teams to get material and equipment requirements and processing of purchase requisitions to ensure timely and cost-effective procurement for projects all over Pakistan.
- Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers, and contractors that facilitate smooth flow of material, equipment, and services to projects.
- Vendor evaluation to ensure that material and equipment is purchased from reliable vendors
- Negotiating prices and terms of business with vendors and suppliers.
- Overall management and control of logistics
- Developing evaluation mechanism for evaluation of new suppliers and vendors and enlistment of new vendors as a routine work so that the Company has several suppliers and vendors for each item.
- Focusing on long-term contracts with reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Proper utilization of Supply Chain and Procurement staff to obtain optimum performance and results.
- Introducing new methods and systems to make the department more effective and purposeful.
Apply to register and drop your resume and cover letter.