We are committed to:
- Recognizing that QHSE is every one’s responsibility.
- Providing a frame work for establishing and reviewing QHSE objective and targets.
- Compliance with all applicable QHSE laws and regulations related to our business.
- Meet specified customer requirements by eliminating quality, non-conformance & ensuring customer delight.
- Developing and implementing management structure and procedures at all our work places.
- Exercising the excellent level of integrity and respect in dealing with each other.
- Continually enhancing and improving our QHSE performance through the definition of Operational standards, training and audits.
- Prevent accidents, occupational illness and other events to protect the health and safety of our people and host communities at all times and in all circumstances.
- Respond promptly to any incidents and emergencies, implementing measures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Making top Management, Managers, Supervisor accountable for QHSE Management for the elimination of cause that might lead to harm people, environment and community.
- Participating in product and process improvement initiatives and risk assessment leading to Minimizing the probability of potential harm.
- Communicate the QHSE policy to all the employees and stake holders.