Who We Are
Elite Engineering is a leading EPC contractor company providing turnkey solutions to the stakeholders encompasses to serve their industrial needs.
Our hands on experience in
- Project Management
- Project Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Bulk oil storage depots
- Retail outlets (petrol pumps)
- Food and beverages
- Industrial units
- Oil & Gas
- Process Industry
- Infrastructure & Road Works
- Water and environment
- Cross country Pipe line
- High rise buildings
- Apartment buildings
- Real Estate Development
- Manufacturing & Fabrication
- Pre-engineered buildings
- Branding, fascia & signage
- Manufacturing of Pylons
Design and Engineering Services:
- Front End Engineering Design
- Detailed Engineering Design (architectural, structural, electrical and public health).
- Design Verification
- Design Validation And
- Feasibility Study
Elite Engineering (Pvt.) Limited is a leading Engineering, Procurement & Construction Company with expertise in below areas:
- Civil Engineering & Construction:
- Prevision of ready-mix batching plant of concrete
Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing -MEP
- Industrial Mechanical Construction Work
- Fabrication of MS /SS Tanks
- Steel Structures
- Installation/Erection of Industrial Plant Equipments
- CS/ SS /alloy and Jacketed Piping & other works
- Surface protective treatments/ sand blasting & painting
- Cladding & Insulations
CompEx Certified Resources: (For Hazardous Area)
We have the Most up-to-date E&I resources/certified internationally from EEMUA (CompEx Certified) to inspect, select, install, commission, and modify any kind of Ex rated Electrical, Mechanical, and instrumentation equipment in accordance with BS EN 60079, IEC 60079 standards, and ATEX 95 & 137 Directives.
Following are the services that we, EEPL is providing to its esteemed O&G clientele,
- Health Audit/Inspection for all existing explosion-proof & associated equipment installed inside the facility.
- Installation supervision of explosion-proof & associated equipment.
- Project Management of any project associated with tricky timelines on explosion-proof equipment/environments.
- Installation & Commissioning of Explosion-proof certified equipment at site.
- Design assistance and selection of E&I Equipment and their deployment layout in explosion-proof environments.
- Smart procurement of explosion-proof certified equipment.
- Consultancy and advisory to end-client for their EPC projects.
- Inspection report against any near-miss or explosion incident that happened in any potentially explosive facility.