Policies and Procedures
The company is governed by the established policies and procedures which are specially designed to
streamline and systemize the processes and help in facilitating education and training of young individuals.
These guidelines act as a basis for the continual improvement of the individual and for the business too.
Elite has been certified with the following credentials:
We at Elite Engineering (Pvt) Limited are committed to providing customers with service of the highest possible level of Quality. In order to achieve this, we are continually improving processes, products and services, meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction at all times. The implementation of the Quality Policy is the responsibility of all staff members, with overall responsibility residing with the Management. It is compulsory that all staff recognize and accept our philosophy of quality service delivery, accepting accountability for their own output. COMMITMENTS
- Fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers, improving customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and review our service provision and processes, identifying potential errors and implementing the necessary actions to eliminate them.
- Provide extensive staff training, promoting a ‘do it right first time’ attitude towards quality.
- Achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in the operation of our business.
- Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring that this is reflected throughout the organization.
- Providing sufficient resources and equipment to ensure that we can operate to the documented management system.
- The Management System is based on the principles of ISO 9001:2015, the International Standard for Quality Management Systems.
- Ensuring that our Quality Management System provides a framework for the management and control of our activities for Quality. It also assists in establishing and reviewing strategic objectives for the company.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures have the full support of senior management.
- Continually monitoring and reviewing our Quality Policy to ensure that it remains relevant and effective to the changing needs of our customers.
- Continuous appraisal of our business to ensure that the Quality of service we provide fully and consistently meets our customers’ expectations and all current and impending legislative requirements.
- The effectiveness of our quality system is monitored by planned audits, management reviews and customer satisfaction surveys to ensure quality service delivery.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
EEPL recognize that providing and integrating a sound health, safety and environmental program into our business is a key to our success. Meeting this commitment is management’s primary objective and it is individual and collective responsibility of all our employees. COMMITMENTS
- Demonstrate visible and active leadership in all of our business activities by providing resources necessary to manage and communicate HSE commitment, expectations, and accountability in the same manner as any other critical business function.
- The safety of our employees at work is a core value. No other business objective has higher priority.
- Health, Safety and Environment is everyone’s direct responsibility. Annual appraisal of each employee is linked with their HSE compliance.
- Implement effective HSE management system in true spirit to safeguard people, asset, environment and reputation of the organization proactively in a systematic manner.
- Adhere and comply with all applicable laws, regulation, legal requirements, and HSE standards and adopt best practices.
- Develop processes that facilitate continual improvement in HSE management system and our HSE performance.
- Set objectives, targets, measures, and report HSE performance. Review and continuously monitor the HSE performance to ensure continual improvement in all aspects.
- Ensure incident reporting of all injuries, accidents, and occupational illness and their investigations have a fundamental importance in their prevention.
- Establish HSE audit system and evaluate the practices, procedures, and implement the necessary actions to maintain and improve Health, Safety & Environment of employees, customers and contractors.
- Ensure proactive hazard & risk identification related to business processes in order to prevent environmental impact, ill-health and injuries.
Company’s core values and beliefs direct our actions and form the basis on day to day dealing with stakeholders.
Safety is our first and our most important value; from our people, clients and the communities we work in, to the integrity of the assets and facilities we build, maintain and run.
Aspire to the highest standards of ethical behavior. This means doing the right thing for our clients, employees, communities and the environment in which we operate.
It’s one’s nature to think differently, from the commercial to the technical, we seek out new ways to add value.
Quick to respond when challenges arise and do everything in a right a way to settle the concern.
Quality and cost conscious
We work to optimize value for our clients, without compromising quality and integrity.
Driven to deliver
We have a relentless focus on delivery and meet our clients’ expectations.
We are committed to
- Recognizing that QHSE is every one’s responsibility.
- Providing a frame work for establishing and reviewing QHSE objective and targets.
- Compliance with all applicable QHSE laws and regulations related to our business.
- Meet specified customer requirements by eliminating quality, non-conformance & ensuring customer delight.
- Developing and implementing management structure and procedures at all our work places.
- Exercising the excellent level of integrity and respect in dealing with each other.
- Continually enhancing and improving our QHSE performance through the definition of Operational standards, training and audits.
- Prevent accidents, occupational illness and other events to protect the health and safety of our people and host communities at all times and in all circumstances.
- Respond promptly to any incidents and emergencies, implementing measures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Making top Management, Managers, Supervisor accountable for QHSE Management for the elimination of cause that might lead to harm people, environment and community.
- Participating in product and process improvement initiatives and risk assessment leading to Minimizing the probability of potential harm.
- Communicate the QHSE policy to all the employees and stake holders.