Shell Machike Installation
- Published February 25, 2021
About Project Progress;
Our project is going through its peak progress phase; Tank civil construction is completed, Dyke-wall construction is 85% completed, Mechanical Fabrication is 80% completed, Mechanical Erection of Tank 9th, 10th shell courses & Tank Bottom is completed, while Tank Roof Installation is in progress with full swing and all activities are aligned in accordance with catch-up plan shared to client. Moreover we are determined to complete all balance project activities within approved timeline.
About the Event:
To build up the same determination of our Staff and Workers, SPL and EEPL Site Management organized to celebrate Milestone of 125,000 Site Safe Man-hours completion by arranging “Performance Award, Rewards & Recognitions Ceremony” at TSF-01 SPL-MCH dated 25-Feb-21.
Event Participated by;
- Shell Senior Project Manager (Middle East & South Asia), Shell Ops Team (Terminal Manager, Terminal Operations Managers), Shell Project Team (CM, CSL & Engineers)
- Elite Team (Head Operations & Site Team)
- Arteak-UK HSSE Team
- Safety Milestone of 125,000 safe Man hours without an LTI.
- Award Ceremony for Key Management Persons on Excellent Performance to Mr. Imran, Mr. Iftikhar (CM), Mr. Umair Ishaq (Lead Planning), Mr. Atta (Lead HSE)
- Reward & Recognition for Site workers (More than 20 no’s) by distributing Certificate & Cash Prizes
- Delicious Lunch arrangement by Shell for all workers and staff
It is result of utmost indefatigable efforts from entire Project site team, from all disciplines and significant support from Head office team, under leadership of Mr. Nadeem Akhter (Head Ops), which helped us to endure our enthusiasm.
EEPL Machike Project team is completely aware of the importance of such morale building events during challenging tasks, keeping in mind our organization’s goal “Building Your Vision”